Why are property prices rising high in Hyderabad?
Since our inception:
The capital of Telangana, Hyderabad, is the only metro city in India having the most significant investment in properties. The increase in the sale of properties is seen at 32%. This is double the growth rate compared to other metro cities. Hyderabad is the only city that did not face any price drop in real estate Values. The future real estate market in Hyderabad looks very secured as a boom in the commercial industry is lurking ahead. The industry-driven town is now making more inroads in biotech, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.
Here are some factors that drive Hyderabad’s Real Estate growth :
Price Trends in Hyderabad Real Estate Market
The real estate trends in Hyderabad are ever evolving
- In comparison to other cities of India, Hyderabad’s property trends are marching ahead towards upper mid-level and upper projects. The affordable segment is below the premium or mid-range segment.
- The total buyer inquiries in Hyderabad for Properties within the range of 1.51-2 Cr price bracketed the highest bid. The second in demand is for 1.01-1.5Cr bracketed projects, and lastly projects of around 1 Cr, make the third category.
- The 3-BHK property are receiving the maximum demand in real estate in Hyderabad trend. The total percentage of inquiries for 3-BHK properties is approximately 46.46%. While 2-BHK comes upon with 42.65%, The 4-BHK is a third in-demand listed with 10.83%.
- Initially, people started living happily in 2-BHK houses, but with the real estate invasion, people are in search of bigger and spacious homes. Tier-I city are surpassing major metropolitan cities, in demand for bigger homes. Buyers are more interested now, in purchasing 2300 sq. ft. properties and the next subsequent demand is for properties of around 900-1500 sq. ft.
- In the recent study, the highest interested buyers are for Narsingi, Kismatpur, and Kondapur of Hyderabad. Hyderabad is providing excellent economic stability for those who can enjoy high disposable real estate properties.
Affordability Works in favour of Hyderabad Real Estate
The word ‘affordability’ speaks for itself in the city of Hyderabad. If put in simpler words, property rates in Hyderabad are much more straightforward and easier to afford. Unlike other metropolitan cities, the price rates in Hyderabad are not drooping. Delhi recently faced a drop of 2% in the real estate values.
The growing and emerging population of Hyderabad is keeping up the flat prices in Hyderabad. The scenario is quite optimistic and higher than expected. While Delhi is experiencing an overhauling situation, Hyderabad is offering new scaled up prices for properties.
Hyderabad’s Infra Growth Adds to Its Real Estate
The game-changer in the place is the Hyderabad Metro rail project. The rates are soon to go high with appreciation. As the global giants like Amazon Data Centre, Wipro, Apple, Infosys, Google, and many other significant infrastructures are adding up value to the city’s real estate industry. The lands in the town are available at a reasonable price. This is paving the way for companies to come and engrave their foundation in Hyderabad. As the infrastructure develops, people are finding opportunities and with time,the real estate is also growing.
Quality Of Life in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is considered to be the newest technology hub in India. The indexes of Hyderabad are entirely appropriate for any individual to live. The cost of living, property value, land value, climate index, healthcare index, safety index, and every other critical Indexes meets the quality of life Index in Hyderabad. It is ranked as the 27th best city to live in India.
The initiatives taken up by the public officers in Hyderabad are making it a Mega global city. Significant implementation of laws in the town is awaking the citizen there. The Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self-Certification System Act is an ideal step towards modifying the caricature of Hyderabad. The business-friendly environment is allowing companies to invest in the infrastructural development of the city. This, in return, is giving a boost to the employees working in different sectors. Eventually, with colossal income comes a divine life, and with significant experience come great homes, utility and return on investment. with unlimited job opportunities and structural development, Hyderabad is a blooming property future in India in the residential projects.
Even in the post Covid 19 Era, Hyderabad Real estate market is expected to grow at the existing rate with an exceptional slowdown in the quarter immediately following the opening of the lock down,( though the prices are still expected to hold in the same period)